Friday, September 5, 2008

Spaghetti Spaghetti Squash



So, my sister told me about this style of eating spaghetti squash- like it's real spaghetti. I was very doubtful at first, but had to try it. I served it to the rest of the family before I even tried it, that's how reserved I was about this idea. But as I watched them all dig in, I decided to help myself. It was just like eating spaghetti- amazingly.

So these are the instructions, simply: Bake spaghetti squash until done, remove seeds, scrape out insides and top with your favorite spaghetti sauce. It's great for cutting down on pastas.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Great idea for a new blog! I'll be back to visit again.

Juliana said...

We've done that a few times but Josh prefers making with spices and butter and beans and stuff now! I like the spaghetti way though!