Saturday, September 13, 2008

Peanut Butter Bars

So, I thought since I was making these this weekend and I talked to Sharolyn who doesn't have this recipe that it is something I can blog!

1/4 cup + 2 tsp. butter
1/2 cup + 2 tsp. brown sugar
2 eggs
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tsp. peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
2 cups oatmeal

Add all ingredients down to vanilla and cream with mixer. Add dry ingredients and blend well. Spread into 11x15 jelly roll pan (1g. cookie sheet with sides). Bake @ 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

While still warm, spread a thin layer of peanut butter over the top. When totally cool spread chocolate frosting on top of peanut butter.

2 comments:

Roadrunner said...

Thank you so much! I dream of this recipe.

Juliana said...

We made these for FHE. They were yummy!