Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Art

Drawing is an art form that I have not practiced for years. I had recently found my old drawings while cleaning out a closet and am remembering how relaxing it was to draw. I loved art class!


Elementary work:






Jr. High:



High School:




College (this is where art just got weird and when I decided I wasn't that serious about it):



Mike's family members might recognize this one (I cut Craig out of the pic, though):



And what's an artist without a self-portrait? I know I look a little ornery, but you try sitting in front of the mirror for hours with a smile, it's just not possible:

5 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

I didn't remember you have that talent. That's awesome.

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

I just showed these drawings to Josh, his comments. "Yeah right...get out....She's GOOD!" Who knew we had an artist in the family?

Kristi said...

Wow, I knew you were an amazing woman and this just adds another dimension. Hope you have a wonderful time in UT.

thirdof11 said...

Nice job on all your pictures. They are great.

Jeff and Brittney said...

I had no idea you loved art, and you are SOOO good! You should draw more!

I'm glad you sent this because I lost your blog address. We now have a blog jbpeck.blogspot.com

I don't post too often but its fun to figure out.

We are expecting our 3rd baby in March - that's the most exciting news for us right now.

Love, Britt